When you consider a house, its flooring plays a very prominent role. A perfect floor will make any home look cozy and clean. It even enhances the furniture too. Similarly, when you consider flooring, there are many areas to cover up in a residential property or an industrial one.
For now, let’s look at the four best options for garage floors.
Garage Floor Options:
Roll-Out Vinyl Flooring: This is no doubt one of the finest floor options for the garages. As the name suggests, you just have to unroll it on the floor and cut off the excess material to get the job done. And this is one of the most hassle-free options for replacing your old tiles. These are available in different patterns and forms.
Interlock Tiles: This particular type has been a choice of many for a long time now. They are equally perfect for private and commercial properties. Interlock tiles are the best choice for a garage floor or even if you wanted to cover an old concrete floor.
Epoxy: This is one of the best options that come with a built-in hardener. They are the best among the garage floor coatings in NJ. It’s effortless to install and also provides excellent durability.
Apart from these, if you are someone on a budget yet prefer a change. There are multiple variants to help you out. You can consider the following for garage floors:
- Coating: There are two options painting and epoxy. These are the easiest yet the best choices.
- Covering: The floors can be covered with materials like carpet or tiles. Interlock bricks could do the trick here.
Difference between Epoxy Coating and Garage Paints:
The main difference between paints and epoxy is the variance in types of epoxies. Paints are made with oil or water-based materials. They can be considered for walls and ceilings. Whereas when it comes to garage flooring, epoxy flooring is the perfect option. It acts almost like a thick glue when the two components are mixed, forming a hardener. And this specialty makes it best for garage flooring. Epoxy flooring is trending these days and is used by many for patios and garages. If you are interested in epoxy flooring in NJ, we can help!
What is Epoxy Coating?
It is a thermosetting resin. A combo of polyamine hardeners and an equal amount of epoxide resin forms the epoxy coating. The hardener present in the polyamine adds durability.
Epoxy Flooring and Its Benefits:
Epoxy flooring NJ is in high demand nowadays. It offers the best experience and cost-effective. Among the various garage floor coatings in NJ– epoxy is the most popular one because of its salient features:
- Highly Durable and Extremely Tough: They are fully waterproof. It makes it highly durable and can withstand heat, stains, or scratches without any damage to the floor. Once you go for epoxy, you won’t have to worry about maintenance or replacement soon.
- Maintenance Friendly: Floor cleaning is always a concern. Some floors start to look shabby if not appropriately maintained. Some are really hard to clean, especially garage floors. They should be maintenance-friendly and easy to clean, which is why epoxy flooring is the perfect option. They are not only visually appealing but also easy to maintain. A tough coating formed on top is highly resistant to any liquids or oils so that cleaning becomes effortless.
- Vibrant Varieties and Are Highly Customizable: Usually, you may have to compromise on beauty and perfection when you look for durability and easy maintenance. But epoxy flooring has proved to be unique. Its options range from different colors, designs, textures, and you can have it as decorative as you like.
- Its Ensures Complete Safety: Flooring should be attractive without compromising safety. And yes, epoxy does it all. Its anti-slippery property makes it unique. You can move around quickly on epoxy flooring with heavy objects without any worry.
Finding out a perfect floor type or a coating for your garage floor can entirely change the outlook of your garage. Unlike other garage floor coatings in NJ, Epoxy coating is simple to install, and it can be directly applied to the concrete flooring. Talk to an epoxy flooring expert today! Get in touch with us for more details. We are the leading epoxy garage floor installers in NJ with hands-on experience in epoxy installation.